The Anti-Terrorism Act gives the ATC the authority to designate an individual, group of persons, organization, or association, whether domestic or foreign, upon a finding of probable cause, as terrorists.
ATC’s Resolutions 31 and 32 which deemed the following individuals as terrorists namely:
- Jalandoni a.k.a. Louie, Ka Rosendo, Bernie, Lopez, Bern/Munding, Cinco, Fernando, Andres, currently a Central Committee member of the CPP, member of the NDF/NDFP;
- Simon Naugsan, Sr. a.k.a. Filiw, Wayat, Bernie, Nasser, Yasser, Arop, currently the spokesperson of the designated terrorist organization Cordillera People’s Democratic Front and member of the CPP-NPA;
- Afrecia/Apricia Alvares, Alvarez Rosete a.k.a. Bambam, Bambi, Jamjam, lsay, Tengteng, Lalay, Laly, llay, Maymay, Lily, Lali, Danielle, Aurora Cahayon, currently the Secretary of the Western Mindanao Regional Party Committee of the CPP-NPA;
- Maria Luisa Purcray a.k.a. Byul, Nanul, Meriam, Awri, Miriam, Monica, Viol, Rodora Guevarra, Lerma, Maou, Melba, currently the Secretary of the Ilocos Cordillera Regional Committee of the CPP-NPA;
- Maria Gigi Ascaño-Tenebroso a.k.a. Gigi, Jiji, currently a member of the designated terrorist organization KAGUMA, finance officer of Southern Mindanao Regional Committee of the CPP-NPA, and member of the CPP-NPA;
- Walter Alipio De Asis Cerbito a.k.a. Wati, currently a member of the designated terrorist organization Christians for National Liberation
- Basaron Arok/Basarun Aruk a.k.a. Abdulbasser, Abdulkadil, Arkam, Bas, Bossing, sub-leader of the ASG and affiliated with the Daulah, Dawlah lslamiya (DI)
- Ellam Sajirin, Ellam Nasirin, Ellam Nasarin, lllam-Nasirin a.k.a. Ellam, lllam, sub-leader of the ASG and affiliated with the DI;
Madjid Said/Majid Said a.k.a. Amah Pattit, Padin Padul, Pading, Amah Sah, sub-leader of the ASG and affiliated with the DI;
- Mura Asgali Kayawan a.k.a. Salip Mura Asgali, Salip Mura, Salip Murah, Maas, sub-leader of the ASG and affiliated with the DI; and
- Tawakkal Bayali, Tawakal Bayali, Tawakkal Abugaw Bayali, Tawwakal Bayali a.k.a. Abu Tawakkal/Jaber, sub-leader of the ASG and affiliated with the DI.